Cedar Point History - 101 -- MIDTERM EXAM

Ok, kids, here is what you have been cramming for all this time!! The Midterm exam!!! There are no lifelines permitted for the midterm, and this will factor as 33% of your final grade...

In what year was Cedar Fair formulated? Who was at the helm of the new company?

On what day did Cedar Fair begin publicly trading their stock? What is the stock symbol?

When Cedar Fair was founded, how many parks did they own? How many parks do they own now? Name all of them.

Who serves as General Counsel for Cedar Fair?

Who started the rumor that the Magnum XL-200 is sinking? Why was this rumor started?

On what date was the Magnum officially measured for inclusion into the Guinness Book of World Records?

Name the 5 tallest attractions at Cedar Point (as of today) and the exact (and projected) height of each of these attractions.

-------------
Neil
Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-1

Well I think Cedar Fair stock symbol is FUN, and thats all I know.

-------------
-Chris
"Any day, is a great day, to ride a rollercoaster!"
Well as for the heights: If you are talking after being finished

Space Spiral - 330 ft.

Millennium Force - 310ft.

Power Tower - 300 ft.

Magnum XL-200 - 205 ft.

Mean Streak - 161 ft.
A news paper in either Sandusky or another city said the Magnum was sinking for April fools
When Cedar Fair started they only owned ValleyFair in Minnesota and Cedar Point. Now they own the following parks... Cedar Point and Soak City, ValleyFair!, Dorney Park and WildWater Kingdom, Worlds and Oceans of Fun, and Knott's Berry Farm... added trivia. KBF is the only year round park that CF has...

I think CF stock went public in 1996 and the symbol is FUN.

The Magnum joke was started by 2 full time employees in Food Services as a April Fool's Joke.

Those are my final answers

-------------
Visit Dave and Jen's Cedar Point webpage
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Palms/3997

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service