Blue car is on the track! 3/3 1:35pm

The blue train is on the track just before the final turn to go to the loading station. What a beautiful thing!!
You can see the front of the train just sticking out, they must be getting ready to pull through the last turn there. I have saved a picture of this and will save copies of the pull through if and when it happens for those of you not at work with nothing to do :)
I keep checking and the more I look,either it is an automobile strategically positioned or the yellow train, it is too light on the front to be the blue train. I'll keep you advised as to whether a foot goes in my mouth or not.
Where?!? I'm looking right at it.
I have 20/15 vision and did not see anything. Please if you saved that send it to me please gower1@marshall.edu
It's still there but I think it may be an auto on the road that makes it look like it is a train.

Sorry for what appears to be a false alarm. I am almost positive it is a construction vehicle and the camera angle makes it look like the front of a train sticking out.
Uhh guys I mentioned in a previus post that there are two blue cars in the load station. I also mentioned it will probably be a while before they do the pullthrough.

-------------
daniel j. haverlock
'99 Magnum Count: 801
www.rollercoaster.nu/dan

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service