Any Ideas on the last day of operations, 2014?

Since HalloWeekends ends Saturday, November 1st, what are your thoughts on Sunday, November 2nd? Will it be worth the trip?

My thought is that Halloweekends actually ends Sunday November 2nd.

My thoughts include that it will be the last day of the season and the second day of November. Beyond that, what exactly are you asking?

Girl: "l want to ride that yellow one again... Twisted Wicker"
Me: "It's a roller coaster, not a broken clothes hamper."

The trip from where? California? No. Huron? Probably.

Yes

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

When you go to this page https://www.cedarpoint.com/plan-a-visit/events and scroll to the bottom, you will see.

Last edited by AlexGillman,

my thoughts are that Friday on Halloween is going to be empty then Saturday will be packed then Sunday will be packed as well my thoughts are this is AWESOME!

Maverick - "The West Was Never This Wild"

AlexGillman said:
When you go to this page https://www.cedarpoint.com/plan-a-visit/events and scroll to the bottom, you will see.

"The final day of the 2014 season will be a special one. Keep checking back for details on the deals and activities we're planning!"

Not exactly illuminating, I guess its just wait and see.

Scottyf said:
My thought is that Halloweekends actually ends Sunday November 2nd.

"HalloWeekends

09/12/14

The annual celebration of all things spooky returns to America's Roller Coast on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays, Sept. 12 - Nov 1. See the park transformed into a festive fall family-friendly atmosphere. Haunted houses, family activities, a parade, themed dining experiences and a few other surprises are in store for this year's event - stay tuned for all the details!"

Shaun said:
my thoughts are that Friday on Halloween is going to be empty then Saturday will be packed then Sunday will be packed as well my thoughts are this is AWESOME!

The last time HalloWeekends went to Halloween, (2010), they were very dead on Halloween itself, which was a Sunday. I just wonder if interest in Halloween will collapse after Friday the 31st.

Last edited by Rugrats2001,

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service