A Day at Cedar Point 2011 (video)

I just got back from my annual visit to Cedar Point; this year I decided that I wanted to film a little in the park and edit together a fun video. I wanted to make sure NOT to film while riding on any of the rides, as it is against park policy to do so. I DID however film a little while on the Giant Wheel, but I hope I can be forgiven for that :-P

Please watch, let me know what you think, leave a comment here or on the YouTube page...and hitting the 'like' button is always appreciated too ;-)

http://youtu.be/-8oi1baduLU

On a side note, I really enjoyed Windseeker! I think it's an awesome addition to the park. It's very relaxing and at the same time, very thrilling (if you are nervous of heights).

Thanks for watching!

-Eric

Nice.

To being an "us" for once - instead of a "them"

Great video, Erock. Looks like you covered the whole park. Nice editing with the speed control. Sharp night shots. Good video to watch when I can't be there. Looking forward to more. For those of us that use the hotels and campgrounds, maybe cover those in future videos. Thanks!

Frito Joe

Really good, nice job

I WILL ALWAYS KICK THE SKY.

Good video! Nice clip of my mill towards the end! ;)

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Hey, that's actually quite good. Kudos.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Thanks for the comments guys! Glad everyone is enjoying it. Share it with all your friends!

-Eric

Well done.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service