999,999th visitor!

I'm so excited. I've been the 999,999th visitor to this site 20 times in the last 3 days. All I have to do is give them my bank account info, and they said they'll deposit $10,000 into my account. This is totally awesome. Imagine what I'll get when I'm the 1,000,000 visitor!

I'm too sexy for my harness!

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Dude its called an ad.

Let's Get Weird.

I'm the 1,000,000 visitor!

Your not seriously going to give them your info. It's a scam.
*** Edited 5/9/2007 11:38:16 PM UTC by maver07***

Could people not sense the sarcasm in my tone of typing?

Haha Same here I been the 999,999th winner to I hate ads.

Caitlin

^ You mean they're scamming 2 of us?

Must be man and I thought it was real I was so happy ;)

Caitlin

That's okay, it will all be worth it when I get my Sony Playstation.

No fair! I'm the 999,999th! Oh man....I really thought I'd really win the money! The flashing lights are so pretty, so....unique! Oh well, I'll still get my playstation, and xbox 360. and iPod nano.

P.S. I love sarcasm.

lmao....Walt is going to shut down this thread soon because it has absolutely nothing to do with feedback and help.

WAIT! I just won a new house with a private island for being the one millionth visitor!! It's not a scam after all! ;)

I think what people are saying is how some of the ad's are, sorry to say, scams. It's a shame to see garbage like that on any site but it's a normal thing. If you don't like the ad's, I do believe you can buy them off.

2004,2005 Food Services
2006 One Long visit

I'm not sure anyone's complaining as much as amused. If anybody's like me, I've for the Point Fever, for which the only remedy is a visit to the point. The symptoms continue to increase as the visit nears. Warning: could result in mass hysterics Of course, the blinking ad tat the top of the page only increases such hysteric. But wait! It's not a joke! I'm a winner! ;)

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service