8.20.05 BY MYSELF.

I will be at the point from 8am till about 5pm on saturday 8.20.05

I will be attending by myself as I do once or twice a year. ( I love teh season pass)

If anyone is interested in meeting up That would be great.

E-mail me or respond. Oh, and I am 24 so I am not really interested in haning out with any Kids, you know? No offence!

Fine, I did'nt want to hang out with anyone anyway!

:-P

I hope you had fun yesterday. :)

I go once or twice a year by myself. It has it's advantages!! "Any single riders?????" sometimes speeds things up!! No one to ask you what or when do you want to eat!! I hope you enjoyed your day!! I know I always enjoy the Point!

MLEM4S Still Rules!!!

I would go more often alone if I had the money (stupid unemployment). It's so much easier to get in and ride the rides you want to ride without any discussion. Plus, for me, I can leave whenever I want which is good since I'm not a good night driver.

classof04 said:
I hope you had fun yesterday. :)

I had a great time. Thank you.

Although it rained, I still got a lot of rides in, I met Monty Jasper and talked with him for a few minutes, Got to ride what I wanted when I wanted and talked with lots of people.

Yes, I even by passed a few minutes of wait time by being a single rider. Which is the best. Except I felt really guilty waiting in line for dragster and not getting on one of the multiple trains that asked for single riders. I was busy waiting for the front. :)

I would have liked to meet up with you, but I wasn't able to get to Cedar Point last weekend. This summer I have made quite a few trips by myself. I do enjoy going by myself, but I would like to meet up with some enthusiasts from places like this. My friends who also have season passes have been extremely busy this summer and I am not about to depend on them for my trips to the Point.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service