225ft Floorless

Screamscape mentioned something about a 225ft B&M Floorless in the near future. Anybody know more?
Sure. It's called "Power Tower" :)

-------------
Duane Cahill
http://www.nittanylions.com
225 foot floorless doesn't tell us much...where will it be at? The Point, PKI, SFO? What about it, even if there is one coming?

-------------
Thank you for riding the Raptor and enjoy your day here at Cedar Point, America's Rockin' Rollercoast!
Personally I would love to CP get a floorless but I think that becasue of SFO getting one I doubt that CP would get one now.

-------------
------
Daniel J. Haverlock
'99 Magnum Count: 801
Is it May yet?
www.popworld.com/dan
I don't know why you guys are getting your panties all in a wad, because I saw nowhere on Screamscape any mention of a 225 foot tall coaster, let alone a floorless. I don't understand for what reason you are getting so excited, because Josh doesn't even know where it is supposedly going to be built. It is way too early for a new coaster to even be planned yet, CP only builds a major thrill ride/coaster every two years, anyway. Parks do start planning about this early, but they won't tell us, the public, about it for at least another year.

-------------
Thank you for riding the Raptor and enjoy your day here at Cedar Point, America's Rockin' Rollercoast!
Well, Jeff stands by his word that screamscape gets their info from this site. So I guess what I'm saying is: If you didn't see it here first, it probably ain't true.
...and Jeff always likes to tell us to take Screamscape's info with a grain of salt... actually, make it a vat...

-------------
"The Italic Squirrels. Woulnd't that be a cool name for a rock band?"-Dave Barry
Well, if you go to Screamscape and read the rumor, it does say that there might possibly be a 225 foot floorless in 2002. However, it includes the fact that it is way too early to know for sure.

Also, Jeff tells people to take Thrillride rumors with a grain of salt. Not Screamscape rumors. For the most part, Screamscape is pretty accurate.
Thank You. Some people.....
No, it's Thrillride that gets the salt. Screamscape is mostly trustworthy. Heck, I feed some things to him that I won't post here, but not this one.

-------------
Jeff
Webmaster/Guide to The Point
Just have fun with it and imagine CP will get a floorless. Screamscape is right when they say that a tall, mega-looper is what CP really lacks.

Not true. CP has a major ride every year or many smaller ones. It brings in big crowds both ways.

-------------
AKA: bodyin thewaterball fountain.

Paddlewheel Excursions: 12
Jokes on PE: 120

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service