2016 Season Pass Questions

1: we renewed our passes and got the all-season drink cup. Do they send those out or will we receive a voucher to redeem in-park?

2: for the fun pix badges, will those be at the season pass center for redemption?

I only ask because we aren't getting new photos for our passes and they didn't include any instructions for the cup or funpix.

Thanks!

I know I sound like a broken record, but...

These seem like questions best directed to the park itself. Have you contacted Cedar Point with your questions?

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

When I renewed my pass online I received a PDF file to print a paper voucher for my refill cup (purchased the free refill version not the .99$ one). I assume you would just take this voucher to any food stand to redeem your cup. If you saved the PDF files for your pass renewal check that. If you didn't I'm sure the park can look up your purchase and help you out.

Funpix, I would contact the park. Since it's a new program none of us would have any definitive answers. And this far from opening day you might not even get a definitive answer from the park yet either as I'm sure there are still some details to iron out.

I've been wanting to ask this, is anyone here excited about FunPix? I'm ecstatic about it. Such a cool thing (I think) to be able to capture so many memories with friends and family, without paying that steep $15-20 one-time deal. I only own one ride picture, and that's with my best friend the first time we rode the Dragster. I don't know, I just think it's a really cool thing.

Also, it should be noted that I'm not aware if any other parks do this. I just mainly focus my attention on CP, so I'm not sure about that. Glad CP is doing it, even if it might be complicated/buggy in the 2016 season.

19 year-old enthusiast. Screw Disney, this is MY most magical place on Earth!
"Have a great rest of your day at Cedar Point, America's Roller Coast. Ride on."

^^I sometimes refer to Cedar Point as "the happiest place on earth, notwithstanding what that park in Anaheim says." :-)

Disney has been offering this type of service for several years. I think it's a smart move by Cedar Fair.

I'm not personally excited. I know what I look like and have no interest in paying for a picture of my ugly mug on a ride.

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

I'm indifferent about it at CP, but I'm definitely purchasing a one day pass for my trip to Carowinds next month. I only have a handful of onride pictures, and now I'm excited to be able to get all of them for just over the price of one

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

I'll definitely get the all season CP FunPix and probably one day at Carowinds next month as well. Will be there for a few days starting opening day.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service