2015 will be the best year of my life and best year at Cedar Point!

I am expecting a little boy January 6th. I have always thought to myself since I first walked through the CP gates in 1989 how cool it would be to one day bring my son here...

My dream will get to happen next year. I will be booking a cabin for the 4th weekend with my wife, moms and my little boy!

Can't wait!

:)

Last edited by club411,

So why is 2015 going to be the best year? Seems like 2014 will be pretty good to you

WTF - I lost a year....

Rough day :)-

And lame system does not let you edit titles...

Calling the software lame (even if it's true) will get you banned! Don't get me started on the search function.

Congrats on the upcoming arrival. I can tell you firsthand, the park is 10x more fun when you get to watch your kids go on all the rides for the first time.

Wow congratulations Club411! It's awesome to see such an excited future parent. Cedar Point is so nostalgic and always serves great memories for years to come!

It's relatively excruciating (for both you and the kids) to have to wait for your kids to hit the magical 46, 48, etc. inch marks. 48's the biggest by far, but 46 gets them on their first "real coaster," so that's a huge mark there.

^ Exactly. And there's always that chance that your kid might not like coasters. I wouldn't wish that fate on any coaster-loving parent!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service