2010 platinum pass ride nights

I own a platinum pass and want to go to ride nights. The only problem is that every time I go I bring family (just two people). Can I bring them as guests or do they have to have a seperate platinum pass to go?

What? This is Top Thrill!?!?!? I thought I was riding Iron Dragon!!

They cannot ride during the 1 hour ERT unless they have a Platinum Pass of their own.

Why ride coasters? Becuse there is NOTHING better to do than riding a coaster!

I thought so but there was a thread on the cedar point website that someone had commented on saying that they brought guests. heres were i found it and it should be in the comments http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/fun/blog/index.cfm?entry=cefa76b4-...c57c23ff4d

Last edited by raptor2417,

What? This is Top Thrill!?!?!? I thought I was riding Iron Dragon!!

Yes, it is correct that guests of Platinum Passholders were allowed to participate in ERT last year. This occurred on Fan Appreciation Day. This was a separate event, not related to Passholder Ride Nights. Cpcoasterhaven is right--you need a platinum pass to participate in passholder ride nights. Maybe CP will schedule a guest ride night again this year. By the way, I believe the limit was 1 guest per platinum passholder, but I'm not sure. Can someone verify this?

Inorder to ride during Fan Appreciation week's ride night all you needed was a special paper. Anyone could get it from the small booth/tent set up in the entrance plaza. Millennium Force, Maverick, Magnum and Raptor were open for the event. All you need to do was to show the worker the at the enetance of the ride your paper. I really hope that they do this event again this year because it was a lot of fun riding Magnum 10 times without leaving the back seat and riding Millennium 10 times also.

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

Oops. My bad. You're right. Maybe if I had been there, I would have done a better job remembering.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service