2010 passes on sale this weekend.

I wonder if the price increase will be to 150 (before going all the way up to 160)?

This was a year off, but we are 100% getting passes for next year, just impossible to drive all the way up there to get a pass.

Promoter of fog.

I think I have a few debts I need to collect on before this weekend...

I am glad I was planning on being there this weekend. Hopefully the jackets are a different color so I don't have 2 black ones. Also I really hope that they have ones for my kids this time.

0 - rollbacks

Good question, Kevinj. I think that last year Platinum Passes were at $140.00 throughout Halloweekends. After the park closed for the season, the price jumped to $160.00. I wonder what the special benefits are that are only available to those who purchase passes at the park this weekend. I probably won't be there. My son wants to go to Michigan's Adventure for closing day--a trip we planned many weeks ago. He hasn't ridden Thunderhawk yet. And we love Shivering Timbers. Plus it's a cheaper trip for me. Besides, we're going to CP next month. Everybody keep in mind that the ERT this weekend won't just be for Platinum Passholders; regular Cedar Point passholders are included. So the lines may be longer than what you've seen for Ride Nights this season.

^^ We called the park and they said that the jackets are the same black pullovers from before.

2008 visits = 38, 2009 = 19, 2010 = 11, 2011 = 14, 2012 = 10, 2013 = 14, 2014 = 14, 2015= 13, 2016 = 11, 2017 = 5, 2018 = 3

I am disappointed that the special renewal price is only available in the park this weekend. We were there last weekend, but won't be able to make another trip as we live five hours away.

I wish that we were able to renew online and receive the special price.

Please remain in your seat until the ride comes to a complete and final stop.

Rollbacks: 1

It also would be nice if the jackets will be different because I wernt to the Geauga Lake fill thebag for $15.00 sale and my son grabbed a whole bunch of the black VIP pullovers from the 2008 pass sale! Plus it would be nice if the price would stay low at least to the end of this season.

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

Yea, having the deal just this weekend only is kind of lame. Last year they had the Buy a Pass Discount and get a free ticket to enter for at least a month.

Mikeybo2004 said:
^^ We called the park and they said that the jackets are the same black pullovers from before.

Hooray! Another piece of fabric to clean my toilets with!

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Wow, are they really that bad? This will be my first CP "jacket." Are they like thin garbage bags, compressed into a tiny cube?

Mine is still in it's bag at home somewhere. It's a thin pull over windbreaker with no pockets.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

The key being no pockets, seriously whats the point. A coat without a pocket is not a coat.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service