HeyIsntThatRob? said:
Dick Kinzel told me that they will no longer be building new coasters because they are out of space.

Yeah, he told me some coasters will be torn down because the shadows are blocking the sun from heating the water and may trigger a mini ice age.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

I'll bet the few of you whom say Michigan's Adventure is getting the money next year are correct. It's 50 years and the water/sewer dispute is settled, sounds like the nice hefty expansion that we've been waiting for.

*crosses fingers for a campground*

-Jon-
2008 - Roving Team Leader (Michigan's Adventure)
2007 - Maverick (Cedar Point)
http://www.cheezonastick.net

I hope that there is some steel heading to michigan. Also, a nice sit down air condition restaurant would be great also.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

*Crosses Fingers* for a B&M at MIA.

Coaster Fanatic Since 2003

They need a big floorless coaster.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Keep arms down, head back, and hold on for May 7.
*** Edited 3/26/2005 12:31:14 AM UTC by TTD Man***

They need to get the mega coaster they were suppose to get.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Pete said:

HeyIsntThatRob? said:
Dick Kinzel told me that they will no longer be building new coasters because they are out of space.

Yeah, he told me some coasters will be torn down because the shadows are blocking the sun from heating the water and may trigger a mini ice age.

Cedar Point is going to sell that land to a contractor who's going to build ranch homes on it. When the park's lease as an amusement park ends in 2012, the rest of it will be torn and turned into a retirement community. The kind of place blue haired, LeSabre driving, golf playing, Bob Evans dining grandparents live. That's just what the Lemon Chill guy told me.

I love lamp.

Whats the deal with everyone wanting a floorless ? Why doesnt anyone want to build Inverted coasters anymore ? In my opinion, Inverted coasters are better than floorless.

Sean M. Cole

It's called Raptor. Perhaps you've heard of it?

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

I'll tell you what they need.

A fat sack of nothing.

I would think a 250-270ft. Floorless, like Nitro would be pretty sweet
*** Edited 3/26/2005 2:10:27 PM UTC by Joe@CP05***

Top Thrill Dragster....Always number one

See what happens when I'm gone for a few days. All of these evil rumor threads pop up. ;) Of course, IMHO we need Dual-Fliers. ;)

Dick Kinzel told me that the next roller coaster will be built in the parking lot.

October 13 - Finally!

Top Thrill Dragster - 15
Millennium Force - 15

That would be interesting. Getting out of my car and seeing a coaster zoom past it.

Keep arms down, head back, and hold on for May 7.

I think we've had enough fun.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service