2006 Season Passes

Have you bought yors yet?

I bought mine in early Nov. when it was on sale Combo (Soak City &Cedar Point) and Joe Cool that was part of a Special.

I bought mine then and mailed in the forms to reuse my existing picture. I await my new pass with much anticipation.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I recieved my 2006 Cedar Point Season pass in the mail yesterday.....YAY!

Yep

BDash | Toro | Maverick | Bizarro | Voyage | RFII | X2 | TTD | DBack | Cornball

I bought mine and got that same special on the combo passes. I really like the GL parking pass.

i need to get motivated and mail in my forms. the winter always makes me get lame and i can't get nothing done.

i live at the saint pia zadora golden buckeye retirement community

I think we are getting them this week.I know the ball and chain is setting up arrangements for 3 or 4 days in the end of may,hope to get to meet a bunch of the point buzzers

I'm buying a Season Pass probably once I get to the park, I found out that a Pass is cheaper then buying tickets for all five days.

I wont get joe cool addon though because I get in early anyway.

yes sir

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

Mine will be in the mail this week.

MLEM4S Still Rules!!!

I need to go get a new picture taken, so I'm waiting for the season pass center to open in...I think it's March or April. I'm getting both a JCC, and parking pass.....so I have to save up alllooottt of money from each of my checks from my job at Chuck E Cheese.:) Plus this will be my friends first season pass and JCC so he's going with me.....that is untill I can convince his mom to let him go (she's so protective of him, even at his age of 16). But this should convince her.;) http://www.pointbuzz.com/Gallery.aspx?a=391

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Whats that huge-mongus line for? Season Passes?

That's the line on Opening Day for season pass redemption.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Actually I have been getting worried about mine. I mailed in the certs. at the end of November and usually in the years past I have the passes before Christmas, but I haven't gotten anything yet. Anyone else get theirs?

cyberdman

I buy mine at Michigan's Adventure. They're cheaper, and an excuse to take an early spring road trip north (about an hour drive for me).

I just wish CP would enter the present and figure out how to scan them--like a CP pass--instead of me having to "sign in" each time I enter the park.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

i do the same things at worlds of fun each year, im really looking forward to the patriot this april... doesnt seem that far away anymore!!

I sent my stuff in. Wonder when I'll get my pass back.

Wonder what it'll look like....

I'll bet you look like Ben (maybe on a bad day).

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Could someone break down what comes with the Joe Cool add on? Im having an idiot moment and cant seem to find a breakdown of it on the website. Just wondering if its something i would consider.

In 2005 I used the Joe Cool for the $2 off ride photos.. And that was about it. Here is what the Cedar Point Website says

• You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service