2005 Joe Cool Perks on CP site

Cedar Point has begun to list some of the benefits for 2005 season pass holders with a Joe Cool upgrade. Check it out at:

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/trips/tickets/season_pass_central/articles.cfm?page=Special%20Offers%20

KayG

I sure hope they're planning to put food discounts in there, otherwise it's not a very useful "upgrade." At the very least, the couple of bucks off at Midway Market would be nice.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

For me, not having to attach the parking pass to my car makes the Joe Cool upgrade worthwhile. Since my Jeep only holds two people comfortably, whenever I go with more then one person I'm in someone elses car. After a couple of trips, the Joe Cool pays for itself. However, some food discounts would be a nice bonus.

They've really gotten more stingy with the discounts. I have to agree with Jeff.. a Midway Market discount or some other food discount would be nice.

Hopefully this is a very preliminary list. I like the comment about the $2 off ride photos "only valid for photos of Joe Cool Club Members." So by this if I am buying a ride photo and only one of the 2 of us is a JCC member I only get $1 off then right? HA! ;)

*** Edited 2/10/2005 7:21:02 PM UTC by cyberdman***

cyberdman

Someone obviously didnt spell check that page...

"BUT TWO PINS, GET ONE FREE!"

Yay for Cedar Point!

Lol we should expect more from CP.

2005 Season- 5 visits
maXair- 4 Spins
Dragster- 36 and ONE ROLLBACK

One thing that they took off last year that really disappointed me was the night ERT!! Two years ago they had 2 Friday nights in May - which I was only able to make 1 - and from what I experienced and heard, they were a hit!! We got to ride Millie 7 times in a row - using the "secret" entrance instead of going down and all the way around. Then we got on TTD twice with 10 minute waits each time. All that within an hour and a half or two. It rocked!

I'm REALLY, REALLY hoping they add that back on again this year... along with getting in to the park early every day and the transportable parking pass - this was one of my favorite perks of the JCC.

Pro Bob

CAN WE "GET TO THE PO!NT" ALREADY?!?!?!

Yeah, that night time JCC ERT was super sweet. Bring that back!

cyberdman

Just more of CP's worthless attempts at "Adding Value" Just like letting locals into CB for $18 a day. Monday -Thursday, until March or whatever.

Just another cash grab. Granted, that's what they are in business for, but my God, you could disguise it a little better.

Our family liked the early entry to StarStruck. I'd like to see that expanded to include other shows too.

We liked the food discounts, and would like to see Famous Dave's included this year.

How about a buy-one-get-one-free at Donut Time!

Hey, I heard a rumor that Top Thrill Dragster is sinking...

More like 10% off of a $10.00 purchase or more at Donut time.

How can you spend $10.00 at a donut shop?

Buy a lot of donuts?

Actually, a few coffees and donuts would put you over 10 bucks.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

The Joe cool website was currently updated, there isn't the typo anymore...

I agree with the Midway Market discount. I currently use the discount at Breakwater Cafe for breakfast. Midway Market wouldn't be too bad for dinner...

I am wondering right now why the website states two different things about ride time, one states "members participate in special ride time" and for "coaster ride time". Wonder if they will be coming back out with night ERT for Joe Cool members ONLY...

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

the couple of bucks off at Midway Market would be nice

Was that even offered last year? I recall dropping in on guest services to get extra getaway guides for the MM coupons because I couldn't use JC, but perhaps I was in the dark. The Breakwater deal, though, was stupendous---we ate several breakfasts back there for a very reasonable price. I came to enjoy it so much that I took to nipping back there for a cocktail during naptime for the youngsters. Very peaceful, and much more relaxing than Fridays or the adult-only section of SC.

I just looked on the Joe Cool Club benefits before and it looks like they added some more, looks like the dollar of at the Midway Market has been added for an adult or a child.

heres the link again.
http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/trips/tickets/season_pass_central/articles.cfm?page=Special%20Offers *** Edited 2/18/2005 3:45:47 AM UTC by randinator***

Nice to see some food discounts up there now.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service