2005 Cedar Point Getaway Guide

...any idea as to where I can order it?

I called 1-800-BEST-FUN, and it said (after ordering), "Thank you for ordering your 2004 brochure". Also, on their website, all I could find was a link to ordering their brochure online. Did they stop making Getaway Guides?

Its a bit early for them, they will probably be available sometime in April.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Thanks. I didn't even realize that maybe they're coming out later...

Oh well, looks like I get a 2004 brochure out of it. :)

I just ordered one and got this message, it should clear everything up:

"Thank you for your interest in Cedar Point. Our 2005 brochures will be available in early spring 2005. We will keep your information on file and send our 2005 informational brochure as soon as it is available."

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Thanks! That really helps, Vince!

I order my getaway guide like 2 months ago. At the very bottem it gives you the links. If you read above its says would you like to be added to the 2005 mailing list for the getaway guide. It says early April they will be out.

Here is the link:

http://cedarpoint.com/public/trips/brochure.cfm
*** Edited 2/17/2005 10:27:43 PM UTC by Ary***

Goodbye 2005 season!!!!

83 more days?Well we have the hotel booked and Im ready.

BTW, I think that we all will get the 2005 Getaway guide,regardless what the automated message said.

Man, am I blind... thanks, Ary! I ordered!

...and hey, I might be getting some extra brochures/ Getaway Guides... so this might be a good time to test the 1-per-household rule. :)

Ary said:
I order my getaway guide like 2 months ago. At the very bottem it gives you the links. If you read above its says would you like to be added to the 2005 mailing list for the getaway guide. It says early April they will be out.

Here is the link:

http://cedarpoint.com/public/trips/brochure.cfm
*** Edited 2/17/2005 10:27:43 PM UTC by Ary***

Thats not for the Geataway Guide thats only for the brochure.

Allan its 76 days now!

Unnamed i have order that same place for the past 7 years or so and 2 years ago it was in BIG LETTERS GETAWAY GUIDE. The getaway guide and brochure are like the same thing anyway.

Goodbye 2005 season!!!!

Not a humungous deal, but we happened to be driving through Cleveland this morning and I was able to pick up the 2005 brochure at a rest stop on the road.
Regardless, the Getaway guides are still much more fun to look at.

2005 visits: 10
2006 visits: 7

Magnum still rocks.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service