2004 Survey?

I looked for other posts on this and couldnt find any. Any idea on when it will start?

http://www.pointbuzz.com/survey.htm

Ignore the screaming in the woods... Everything is Fine! Now is your last chance.... to escape the wrath of.... THE BEAST

Ya, I saw that, i was looking for specifics.

Will this be the year TTD takes down MF for favorite ride and coaster?

Nope. I'd bet not.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Its bound to happen one of these years. Granted last year people weren't very happy with its breakingdown a lot. TTD wil definately get my vote.

No 17-second ride will ever be called my "favorite." I love TTD, but I have a hard time putting it in the top 3 in the park.

maXair seat #'s ridden: 38, 50
A.C.E. couldn't handle me!

Sorry to bring this back, but how bout this survey? It gonna happen?

Yes it's going to happen. Everything Walt has said has lead to a Feburaury (sp.) start.
*** Edited 1/10/2005 12:46:01 PM UTC by Fastball84***

Way off topic here, but Fastball84, that month gets misspelled more than any other, I think. Probably because it is also mispronounced the most. If you pronounce it correctly, you'll spell it correctly.

"Feb roo ary" February.

Class dismissed. :)

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

That's why I always pronounce Wednesday as Wed-nes-day (at least when I'm spelling it) instead of the often mis-used wensday

Goodbye MrScott

John

My birth date is in February and I always use Feb. for I don't look dumb by spelling it wrong.

-Craig-
2008:Magnum XL-200 | Top Thrill Dragster
2007:Corkscrew | Magnum XL-200 | Maverick

When is recess Mr. Scott?

recess? May 7th...lunch? cheese on a stick!

maXair seat #'s ridden: 38, 50
A.C.E. couldn't handle me!

With a side of chili cheese fries?

Dippin dots and a Pepsi for dessert. When is school dismissed for the day teacher.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service