2004 Passes

I cant find that picture of the 2004 pass does anyone have one
You will if you buy yourself one.

------------------
Eddy the retard is awesome.

I am buying one. I know they are pink. There was a pic of one earlier in the year
.. that's the certificate...

The passes look the same as last year but with a color change and little 2004's in the backround as opposed to the 2003's from last season.

------------------
June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82

Don't forget about the spelling errors! ;) hehehe

------------------
2004 Power Tower Crew

Hi Guys I'm new to this site. You can call me Shawn. I just wanted to ask about the 2004 season passes. Do you have to pay anything if you re-new your 2003 season pass?
Let me think............ Yes
I suppose you could try and steal a certificate, then you wouldn't have to pay. But if you decide not to do that, it's whatever the 2004 pass costs ($99 currently).

------------------
"Distance runners are experts at pain, discomfort, and fear."

Yeah, unless your resorting to stealing, of course you have to pay. It'd be really nice if once you bought a season pass you never had to pay again, but no park would ever do that because they would lose a lot of money.
After all it is called a season pass, not a lifetime pass.

------------------
2003 Season Visits: 42 Dragster: 27 Rollbacks:0
*** This post was edited by Scott Cameron 3/26/2004 4:23:04 PM ***

I wonder how much they'd charge for a lifetime CF pass?

------------------
"Distance runners are experts at pain, discomfort, and fear."

Shawn Meyer said:
Hi Guys I'm new to this site. You can call me Shawn. I just wanted to ask about the 2004 season passes. Do you have to pay anything if you re-new your 2003 season pass?

Welcome to GTTP, by the way!! :)

------------------
Opening Day - May 8, 2004 :) It's coming

Keep Arms Down, Head Back, and Hold On!!

What I was trying to say was does it cost lesser than last year to re-new your season pass?

No, but passes are cheaper if you buy them the Fall before the season starts. For example, you can buy 2005 passes in October/November of 2004 for a few bucks less. Typical past discounts were $15 or so for a park-only pass, and $15 plus free Joe Cool for a combo pass. Parking passes are usually about half price in the Fall, too.

However, I'm counting on a fairly drastic change in pass pricing next year with the acquisition of GL, so who knows.

OK, I get what your saying. No, it costs the same as it would to buy a new season pass. The only discount you can get is the one they offer for buying your pass certificates during the Fall, but everyone can get that discount.
Would CP change thier price or just up GLs pass to $99 stating you get CP in the deal as the cause of the increase? Thats a big question.

------------------
GL rides sup 2004

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service