2004 CoasterCon

I was wondering I am visiting the parks on the dates of June 24th - June 27th and CoasterCon will be at the park till the 26th! I just found this out and made reservations and everything already! I'm just wondering do you think the park will be A LOT more crowded since this event will be going on while I am at the park? Because if it is I am going to be so mad lol. Anyway please reply because I need to know...thanks
I went around that time last year, well I went all the time last year, and no matter if it was raining, suffocatingly humid, or a perfect day, the park is never going to be low on guests. The only time it was ever empty was the one time i dropped something off of Magnum and was stuck in the park until 2 in the morning trying to find my stuff with park security.

Life has it's ups and downs, might as well make it on a coaster!

I don't think the ACE Convention will make too serious of a dent in the daily admission during that time of year. That's peak season, so it's going to be relatively busy anyway.

Scott W. Short
- Proud member of the Out-Of-Town Coaster Weirdos

I don't remember the exact number of people that went to last year's Coaster Con, but it grows each year. Personally, I try to visit other parks during the same time as Coaster Con and not the large parks the convention is held at.

-Jon-
2008 - Roving Team Leader (Michigan's Adventure)
2007 - Maverick (Cedar Point)
http://www.cheezonastick.net

I agree with Scott, The crowds are going to be at a Maximum. Now you just deal with more enthusiasts ;-)

Sparty On!

I believe CoasterCon ends at Cedar Point on 23June04 and starts at Geauga Lake and Memphis Kiddie Park on the 24th.

MF Circuits=3,011(272)

Tony's right. Its only at CP for some of the time.

By the way Tony, did you get your Millennium before the rain came on sunday?

-Greg
2005 (Award Winning!) Games Department.

Currently on tour: Who knows where

Yep, CoasterCon heads to Memphis Kiddie Park on the 24th. Avoid Memphis Kiddie Park on that day. It will be packed! ;)

Richie A.

Oh my god I misread it...I am soooo happy I feel so lucky that my mom got it the day RIGHT AFTER coastercon that is so lucky I am so happy right not lol...We go to the P!oint on the 24th lol
As long as you're at PKI that Saturday...

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Anyobdy here going to this Con (the ACE one)? I am.

Carrots, handbags cheese toilets, russians, planets, hampsters, weddings, poets, Stalin, Kuala Lumpur, pygmies, budgies, Kuala Lumpur!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service