2002 Skyline

Does anybody have a picture of the 2k2 cp skyline? just wondering how wt fits in with it all.

------------------
Disco Sucks!

Someone took the banner from the CP official page and added WT to it. Don't recall who, and for some reason I can no longer find a way to search for the topic. Might be I'm missing it, Jeff?
------------------
I'd rather die living than live like I'm dead

Here's one I took over by Battery park when I got my pass processed.

http://members.aol.com/glorman/image2.jpg

*** This post was edited by RaptorForceXL200 5/9/2002 12:14:23 PM ***

I have a unique view at the bottom of my front page.

------------------
Virtual Midway
http://www.virtualmidway.com

*** This post was edited by Gemini 5/9/2002 12:24:56 PM ***

OldCPer, I was the one that made the new banner. Of course a real picture is much better than mine though. If you want to see it anyways email me.

------------------
Break the scream barrier NOW!
Wicked twists: 3
Danger: Hgih Voltage!

I thought your Banner was great, Majin! Of course, the real thing is too...especially in person.

------------------
I'd rather die living than live like I'm dead

That's cool how Blue Streak, Raptor, and Giant Wheel line up like that.

------------------
Snoopy Rocks! On Ice starts June 22--Do you think they'll let me drive the Zamboni machine?

I want to drive the Zamboni!

Gemini what angle was that taken at?

------------------
"Your obssesed w/ that place aren't you?"

Peetree I was wondering that myself!! I thought I was crazy but I guess I'm not the only one seeing it. I can't figure out which way the picture was taken.

------------------
Brent Haley
Gemini Crew '02

WOW!!! WT is a lot longer than what either of the webcams show! Seeing as how I have to wait until the 19th to see it in person.

------------------
America's Rockin' Roller Coast

I've never seen CP from this angle but I'm assuming that Gemini's pic is from just southeast of CP along the lake (isn't that where Huron is?). You can also tell by the facts that the first and second hills of Magnum are clearly visible and on the right (hence the south) and that Wicked Twister is viewed from the east side of the lake (and in the foreground). BTW, thanks OldCPer :)

------------------
Break the scream barrier NOW!
Wicked twists: 3
Danger: Hgih Voltage!

thanks a lot, it's funny seeing two twists shooting right up on the air, definitely unique

------------------
Disco Sucks!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service