2000 Park Map

A while ago, on the old message board, there was a topic about the park map at CP. Some liked the current, cartoonish look, while others thought it was time for something new.
I am wondering if anyone has any information on this year's map? I can't see them using the same one from the last couple of years(It would be hard to squeeze a 300 foot coaster in). If they go with a new style, what do you think it will be? I'm not sure what would be better because I always liked the cartoon style map.

Any Ideas?
I'm pretty sure that they will make the map look realistic as they have MF pictured in the layout.
They should make a pop-up map that shows the elevations of the coasters when you unfold it! Ummm, wait a minute - MF would probably poke someones's eye out. (Hehe!)
They should re-hire CP's old map dresigner Dave Fitch to draw it.

-------------
"CP is very good value!" -- A RCT Guest at CP
I don't think it needs to be too realistic, but I think a change is due.

-------------
Thank you for riding Raptor and enjoy your day here at Cedar Point, America's RollerCoast!
I was wondering this to because I have a map on my wall and I was looking at it wondering how they would fit MF. I mean, just look at how they designed Magnum. On the map they make it look like it's at a 90° angle. If they make Magnum look that steep, how would they make MF?

-------------
Millennium+Force=Sweetest Roller Coaster on the Planet
s.b RAIL that was my idea. I even said "Ahhhh Millennium Force Poked me in the eye" Thats okay

-------------
...We hope you have a great day here at Cedar Point America's Rockin' Roller Coast
This is just my wild guess, but I think were going to see some really wild brochures and maps next year using the latest in computer graphic technology.

-------------
"CP is very good value!" -- A RCT Guest at CP
Sorry, Jeffrey! I guess great minds think alike.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service