150th Anniversary Book

CP’s Twitter states that a limited number of these books will be available online. Does anyone know the link for placing an order?

https://www.cedarpoint.com/?keyword=MerchBook

CP Top 3: 1) Magnum xl-200 2) Top Thrill Dragster 3) Steel Vengeance

Thanks! I can’t wait to get the book!

Thank you, just ordered

Been visiting yearly with my now wife to celebrate our anniversary since 2010. Proposed on top of Valravn in '17 during the Sunrise Thrills Tour. Proud owner of two bricks in the Legacy Walk and have a piece of Wicked Twister

I’ve enjoyed pursuing through the book. I’m a little disappointed that it leans heavily toward recent times rather than the history. That could be a lack of historic material or I’m just old!

1974: Catering Slave for Interstate United
1975-77: Catering Manager for Cedar Point

Just got my book in the mail today, and found that my wife and I are in there! Love it

Been visiting yearly with my now wife to celebrate our anniversary since 2010. Proposed on top of Valravn in '17 during the Sunrise Thrills Tour. Proud owner of two bricks in the Legacy Walk and have a piece of Wicked Twister

I saw you on the page about Raptor

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

We're famous!!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service