Season Pass?

Hey all!! So, to start, I haven’t been the Cedar Point since 2017- I had surgery and to not get too deep into it, I thought I couldn’t ride roller coasters anymore, but I recently found out I can. Naturally I’m super excited about that! I’m planning on going to Cedar Point at least twice this year, and one of the times is possibly going to be an overnight at the Breakers. I feel like the season pass will be worth it for those two trips alone, but I just want to make sure it’s a good choice- I feel like it is considering I can go an unlimited amount of times throughout the season?

also a secondary question- I called and kind of got an answer, but wanted some first hand feedback if anyone could provide it- the surgery I had is due to a condition I have called Ulcerative Colitis, and now I have no colon. I end up using the restroom very frequently, and that’s now my biggest concern with visiting. The employee I spoke to said I would most likely qualify for a boarding pass, but I didn’t know if anyone with a condition similar to mine has dealt with this first hand. Thank you!

"If you are gracious, you have won the game." ~ Stevie Nicks

RCMAC -

My dad eventually had that procedure- he was one of the first to get one and one of the only males they could find, as a large number of colitis sufferers are female. He lived another 20/25 years with it and it improved his quality of life immensely.
He never rode rides again though.

You must be logged in to post

Answers

I don’t know specifically about boarding passes or your qualification, but my dad, who was an amusement park fan, was an ostomate due to years of ulcerative colitis. Once he said to me “I can’t ride those things anymore, I’ll bust my bag!”
Seriously, I’d be concerned about lap bars and what forces I might endure, not to mention the awful restrooms I’d have to use.

Timmy K -

Hi! I only had a temporary ostomy, so I don't have one anymore. My procedure created something called a j-pouch which is all internal. I've asked my doctor and done some online research and everything is coming back as it being safe for me to ride. I'm more than happy to deal with public restrooms in exchange to experience one of the places I'm the happiest, as I've dealt with some pretty terrible bathrooms haha.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service