Hotel Breakers Promo Codes

Does anyone know if there are available discounts for Hotel Breakers. Planning to stay 2 nights in July.

You must be logged in to post

Answers

That's peak season for the park and hotel so discounted rates will be harder to come by. If you are a season pass-holder, you can use PASS for a discounted rate. I don't know of any others at this time.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

djDaemon -

RETURN is another code that's supposed to be for returning resort guests (no idea if they verify you've actually stayed there before).

But as DSShives said, in peak season promo codes may not work, especially for the park's premier property.

Coaster Addict Dwayne -

I do wish that Cedar Fair would make their season pass hotel promo codes the same across the company. I know that there are not a lot of parks with hotels or related accommodations, but I think the online promo code for Knott's Berry Farm hotel is seasonpass while this post indicates just using pass for the promo code. Luckily, those passholder codes should be available through a quick phone call to the hotel prior to booking the reservation. Also, I wish they would put their military discounts out there a little better.

I used the promo code: MOVIE. I'm not even sure you can still find the coupon I got it off of 3 years ago. It still works when you book online. Nobody asked to see the coupon when I checked in last weekend.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service